It’s the end of the year. (Warning: this is a blogpost full of clichés..) Can’t believe how fast it flew by! 2014 was filled with highs and lows. I’m ready for something new, and it’s time to make some resolutions.
My New Year’s Resolutions for 2015
1. Get Healthy / After my hospital scare in october, I really feel the need to try and figure out how to live and deal with epilepsy, the medication and not being able to drive. These past few months have been filled with fear of new epileptic episodes and sleepless nights, taking all focus off work, my blog and general happiness. I want to feel like I’m in control again.
2. Food / I want to eat more healthy foods, cook more often, experiment, and eat less meat.
3. Body / Accept my body and lose a little weight if it will make me feel better. I’m a person that has always struggled with weight and use food as comfort. I’m also wondering if my epilepsy meds have to do with my weight gain.I have so many other things that make me feel good that won’t turn me in to a fat hobbit. Amazing boyfriend, making music, performing, work, my blog….
4. Work out / Need to get my lazy ass to the gym.
5. New Music / I’ve performing with a few projects, but feel the need to put new music out. Maybe start a whole new band.
6. Move / I need a change. Currently living in Tilburg, really want to move to a city more central like Utrecht, Amersfoort or Amsterdam. I have graduated in 2012, but stayed here after that. I’m ready for a whole new city to discover!
What are your resolutions for 2015?