So here’s my little City Guide to Tilburg!
Coat / Top / Midi Skirt / Heels –
- Heaven’s Kitchen: Located in the Pius Harbor. The harbor has become a great place filled with restaurants and new shops.If you’re looking for a cool place to eat, be sure to check them out.
- Locals: A coffee bar that serves lovely local foods and regional products. My favorite place for coffee and a sunday brunch.
- RAW: A restaurant located in the ‘Spoorzone’ ( railway zone) in a renovated warehouse, where trains used to be repaired. Great for lunch, drinks or dinner.
- Foodhall 88: Also located in the ‘Spoorzone’. A concept inspired by international indoor food markets. A great place to walk around and taste and enjoy good food and lovely drinks. Opened a few days ago, and will be open untill december, every friday to sunday.
- Tredici: Great italian food. What’s not to love?
What neighbourhood visitors should visit and why?
- De Heuvel: The nightlife area in Tilburg. Filled with bars and restaurants. My favorite spot by far at the end of the street is music venue ‘013‘. Great concerts, recently revamped and the place where my favorite hiphop party ‘LeScratch‘ resides.
- Spoorzone: A very Instragram friendly area (trust me, it wasn’t always as nice) where you can find restaurant RAW, the foodmarket Foodhall 88, Hall of Fame, which houses skatepark Ladybird. It also hosts several events like Swan Market, concerts and summer festivals like Festival Mundial and hiphop festival WOO HAH. A personal favorite, had such a great time this summer! Very cool to see that WOO HAH will return in 2017 as a two day festival.
Why do you love living here?
The reason I moved here in the first place: music! This city is home to the Rockacademy, where I graduated and Conservatory Tilburg. The city is filled with musicic and culture, and lately the city keeps growing with new independent shops and bars and restaurants, which I love. It’s a city with a lot of creative minds!
* Indicates an affiliate/sponsored link.These items were sent to me by Boohoo.
Hope you like my little ‘city guide’! I’ve had a lot of fun making this.
Join me on Instagram and Snapchat (COMMEDESCOCO) for blogger mail unboxing, shopping, music and everyday life!